Ruth Fordham is the Head of the Pre-sessional Academic Skills and Language Programme, which is part of the School of Arts, Languages and Cultures at The University of Manchester. She has worked with and around the pedagogy of English for Academic Purposes for over...
Category: Contract Cheating
TEA is a place where we can share practice and experience around teaching and learning with colleagues, students and the wider public – how we Teach, Explore, Apply
We’d really like to hear your responses to the stories we feature – if you want to respond, please email the ITL team at firstname.lastname@example.org, or the University’s Teaching and Learning Online Network (TALON) on Yammer is a great place for you to carry on the discussion of any practice you find really interesting.
- Bringing ILOs to life for students 627 views
- 5 things to read on… inclusive language 539 views
- What’s it like to be a Student Partner? 506 views
- Using Mentimeter to support learning and engagemen... 363 views
- Institute Fellows 2020/21: John Owen 362 views
+44 (0) 161 306 6000